- Whisk the flax seed into the water, then add applesauce, honey, vanilla, and zucchini. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in separate container.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tin with butter or oil.
- Fill muffin tin 2/3 full with batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until tops are golden brown and tooth pick is clean when inserted and pulled out of middle of muffin.
*Note: When baking the last pan of muffins, if there is not enough batter to fill all muffin holes, fill empty holes with water.